HOW TO DEPOSIT EXAMINATION FEES
01. Pay-in-slips are generated school-wise under a particular course (REG or DEP). More than one pay-in-slip can be generated under a particular school. Pay-in-slips generated for REG course can not be used for DEP course and vice-versa.
02. In order to generate a pay-in-slip, you have to click on the Generate Pay-In-Slip link on the home page and a form will appear where you have to select Course type, Name of the School and the Number of candidates as shown below.
After selecting proper criteria, a button will appear automatically to generate pay-in-slip. Click on this button and pay-in-slip will now be generated within a while. Take a print-out of this pay-in-slip by selecting A4 and Landscape properties of the printer layout. After printing, the pay-in-slip will somehow look like the picture shown below.
Please note that this pay-in-slip has three parts : (a) Institution copy (b) Board copy and (c) Bank copy. The amount and the SBI Bank A/C Number has been printed on the pay-in-slip.
Also note that a pay-in-slip generated for a particular number of candidates (say 23 as shown in the picture) can be used for filling up forms for 1st Year Regular, 1st Year Back, 2nd Year Regular and 2nd Year Back candidates. Course fee for any candidate under any course is Rs 1300/-. If a pay-in-slip has been generated for 23 candidates, you can fill up application forms of a maximum number of 23 candidates.
03. After printing pay-in-slip, put signature at the bottom of each copy with seal of the Head of the Institution.
04. Go to any State Bank of India (SBI) branch and deposit the requisite amount (as specified on the slip) by showing the pay-in-slip to the concerned bank officer. Account number for depositing fees is specified on the slip.
05. Bank will give a Journal number after receiving the fee. Please note that this Journal number is written on the three copies with proper date.
06. Bank will retain the Bank copy of the pay-in-slip and hand over you the remaining two copies. Retain the Institution copy with you for future reference while you have to submit the Board copy to the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack along with one copy of the DR of the candidates by 07/11/2015.
07. Please note that if you have generated pay-in-slip for twenty three candidates, you can only fill up application forms of twenty three candidates by using this pay-in-slip or the concerned journal number provided by the bank.
08. Now go the home page of the software and click on the Submit Journal Number link. A form will appear as shown below :
09. Enter the Journal Number and Date given by the Bank on the pay-in-slip as below.
You have to select the proper pay-in-slip number from the list and enter the journal number of this slip and date provided by the bank. Once the form is successfully submitted, the pay-in-slip number will not be shown in the list.
* * *